Clover Boutique Hotel & Suites – Ras Al Khaimah
Home » Join Our Team » The Village – Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
The Village – Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Here are the available job vacancies at One-to-One – The Village - Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. and their responsibilities :
Waiter / Waitress
- To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
- To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times.
- Attends regular training sessions in line with the departmental SOP’s i.e. guest care, product knowledge, grooming standards, up-selling, etc.
- Works as per instructions from the immediate Supervisor and as per duty shifts i.e. basic cleaning work, polishing equipment, table setting, collects materials / goods from other departments, etc.
- Communicates directly with guests i.e. presents menus, helps with recommendations, receives orders, places orders and handles payments.
- Sort- out, stack and put all solid chinaware, glassware, silverware and stainless steel in the respective racks.
- Wash dishes, glasses, pots and pans and all utensils used in the food and beverage outlets according to the required standards.
- Wash and clean all kitchen equipment and utensils (pots, pans, ovens, range, etc.) according to the required standards.
- Remove garbage and collect empty bottles. Clean and sanitize the garbage bins.
- Perform all stewarding tasks as per given instructions.
- Report to supervisor for any defective equipment for maintenance.
- To ensure and comply with HACCP Rules and Regulation.
- Conduct quality inspection of public areas, rooms & take notes of things for repair. To be ensuring that correction actions are taken immediately.
- Communicate with guest at every opportunity & to act on feedbacks taken from guest questioners’, guest comments on line & duty manager log book.
- Maintain service standard & monitor performance of team members & compares to set standard.
- Inspects delivered linen, uniforms, and guest laundry.
- Inspects guest rooms daily including check out, vacant & occupied guest rooms, VIP, LSG rooms.
- Inspects pantries, service areas, staircases, rooftop areas, store room, outlets, rest rooms, offices, drive ways, car part, to ensure cleanliness & tidiness.
- Works as per instructions from the immediate Supervisor and as per duty shifts.